Lifeline Discounts Available
What is Lifeline? Lifeline is a government assistance program supported by the Federal Communications Commission. Tri-Co Connections, LLC ("TCC") offers the following Lifeline-supported services as an Eligible Telecommunications Carrier:
Who can enroll in TCC’s Lifeline program?
Only eligible consumers may enroll in the following programs:
- You may qualify for Lifeline service if you can show proof that you or another person in your household participates in certain government assistance programs listed below or your annual income is 135% or below the Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you qualify based on income, you will be required to provide income verification. For a list of qualifying government assistance programs and income guidelines, please see the TCC application form.
- You may qualify for Lifeline Broadband (internet) service if you can show proof that you participate in certain government assistance programs or your annual income is 135% or below the Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you qualify based on income, you will be required to provide income verification.
The Lifeline program is limited to one discount per household. Each household can receive Lifeline benefits from only one company, which can be a broadband, wireline and wireless service provider. Lifeline cannot be transferred to another person, but you can keep the Lifeline benefit if you move to another address. You must activate your service. Lifeline is a federal benefit. Willingly making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment, or being barred from the program. Proof of eligibility is required, and only eligible customers may enroll. You will be required to re-certify your eligibility for the program each year. If circumstances change and you are no longer eligible for Lifeline, you must inform Tri-Co within 30 days.
Where can I find the application for Tri-Co’s Lifeline services?
You must meet certain eligibility requirements in order to qualify for Tri-Co’s Lifeline service. For assistance in determining if you qualify for Lifeline, visit www.lifelinesupport.org/do-i-qualify.
Individuals have the option to apply online or via postal mail. An online application for Tri-Co Lifeline Broadband or Lifeline service can be obtained at www.nationalverifier.servicenowservices.com/lifeline and submitted online.
A paper application can be found here.
Paper applications can be mailed to:
USAC Lifeline Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
Who can I contact to ask questions?
You can contact Tri-Co’s customer service team at 1-833-822-2010. In addition, to find out more information, you may also call the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), which administers Lifeline for the FCC by calling 1-800-234-9473 or by accessing their website at www.lifelinesupport.org Also, if you have an unresolved question or complaint about Lifeline service, please contact the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission Bureau of Consumer Services at 1-800-692-7380.
All rates, terms and conditions included in this notice are subject to change.
- Supplemental Security Income
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly Food Stamps)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefits
- Tribal Programs
2021 Poverty Guidelines
For households with more than 8 persons, add $6,372 for each additional person.