Tri-Co Whole Home Control
When it comes to your family being on the internet, we want you to be the ones in control of their wi-fi experience.
Tri-Co’s Experience IQ and Protect IQ can do just that.
We can provide you the tools to do just that. From blocking content you don’t want them viewing to setting time limits for different devices. You will be the one in control of your family’s internet safety.
- Block Inappropriate categories like pornography or violence
- Block applications that you deem inappropriate ( Social Media Apps, gaming applications, etc)
- Set time limits for specific apps
- Set safe search and YouTube restrictions to block harmful or inappropriate content searching on Google, Bing or Youtube.
- View Usage for all devices to better understand when and how much your children are on their devices
- Prioritize which device prioritizes the bandwidth needed to perform optimally. (Making sure that Zoom meetings, work computers, etc. are receiving the most bandwidth when multiple devices are being used.
- Proactively monitors your home’s incoming traffic and automatically blocks anything suspicious
- Blocks attempted visits to known harmful websites, presenting users with a browser message indicating that the website is not available.
- Provide an active security monitoring service that uses a large and constantly growing database of threats.
- Uses Intrusion Prevention Settings (IPS) to monitor, notify and prevent activity such as hackers trying to gain access to the local video content (Wi-FI connected doorbell or baby monitor), virtual meetings and other streams.
- Notifies users when a security issue is triggered, with details about the device that was attached, where the attach came from and when the attach occurred.
Tri-Co Control IQ
- Available to all Tri-Co Connection Internet users, download on your devices App Store.
- Change or resent your Wi-Fi Network name or password directly from the app.
- See the devices currently using your Wi-Fi.
- Categorize your devices (e.g. personal device, work devices, mobile devices, gaming devices).
- Create routines for scheduled downtimes (i.e., bedtime or limited access to gaming devices during school time).
- Create a temporary shareable guest network without sharing your main network name and password. Great for house guests, visitors, or babysitters. You can even text the guest network login information directly from the app.